Wanted : Division 1 Mens Grade Coach 2020
26th September 2019
Doyalson Wyee Soccer Club (DWSC) is seeking suitably experienced applicants for the position of Head Coach & Reserve Grade Coach for our Men’s Division 1 Team for the 2020 season.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone wishing to extend their coaching experience by coaching in the Men’s Division 1 Central Coast Competition. Our Club objective is to achieve a standard of football that will provide a pathway for our promising Junior Players to play in the leading competitions within Central Coast Football.
The primary role will be managing our men’s grade squad with other key functions as follows:
- • Appoint and manage coaching resources and team managers
- • Demonstrated experience and success coaching senior football
- • Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with all key stakeholders including players, assistant coaches and support staff & committee
- • Willingness to lead by example, and work with assistant coaches and senior players to foster leadership and club culture within the squad
- • Provide suitable connection with our juniors including pathways, training interaction, coaching and mentoring
- • Relevant qualifications will be looked upon favourably
- • Please provide coaching references
- • Working with Children check is also required.
Submit a written application if you would like to be considered for the position. Within the application it should detail what attributes you would bring and how they would benefit all members of DWSC.
Established in 1991, the “Wolves” have a successful and proud history.
Applications Close 22nd October 2019
Send to: President, Doyalson Wyee Soccer Club by email to email@example.com
If you have any enquiries, please contact Senior Men’s Representative on 0401 816 838
For more information download this document