Wanted: Technical Director 2020
26th September 2019
Purpose of Role
Provide leadership in a technical and policy sense to players and coaches in the within DWSC.
This direction should follow the philosophy of the Technical Director as set out in the FFA National Curriculum, whilst being sufficiently flexible to cater for any unique needs and circumstances which may exist from team to team.
- ¿ Develop and produce a pool of talented young players for the DWSC.
- ¿ Assist with the development of a strategic framework for the DWSC Football department.
- ¿ Ensure a consistent approach is taken to the development of talented players and coaches
- ¿ within DWSC.
- Knowledge, skills and behaviour required
- ¿ Knowledge, understanding and experience working in the area of talented player/coach
- ¿ Experience in the establishment and ongoing management of coach/athlete development
- ¿ Programs.
- ¿ High level communication skills, particularly presentation skills
- ¿ Ability to work with technical staff/coaches
- ¿ Ability to provide leadership and direction
- ¿ FFA C license or equivalent desirable
- ¿ Attendance at training sessions.
- ¿ On-going assistance to coaching staff and other activities (co-ordination of training sessions,
- training and match day game advice and feedback, season planner, pre-and post-season review).
- ¿ Watching games of u/9’s to u/16’s teams.
- ¿ Monthly meetings / updates to Committee.
- ¿ Organisation of trial process and assisting coaches in this area.
- ¿ Working with Children check is required.
Applications Close Monday 21 st October 2019
Please send all applications to President Doyalson Wyee Soccer Club by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any enquiries, please contact President Kerry Sweetnam on 0401 440 486
For more information download this document